Terms and conditions
- Applicants are entitled to nominate at least one category: product, brand, service, know-how, equipment, company brand, packaging design or marketing campaign, and a maximum of 20 units total in any of the above categories.
- Applicant can be any staff member of a verified corporation or its PR or marketing representative, testifying to possess empowerment from brand owners or management.
- Application deadline should be strictly followed. The sample’s arrival date to any of the organizers’ warehouses is what counts and not the postage date.
- Applicant is responsible for providing all information for the organizer, which may influence the jury’s decision. Jury and award management team is entitled to do additional research and provide feedback or questions for applicants in order to ensure maximum comparability.
- Award management team will do its utmost to provide equal conditions for each nominee in the interest of the best judging process; however, such endeavors are obviously limited by the time available.
- Jury members or award management team members cannot be approached directly or indirectly by applicants in relation to the nominee’s status in the competition. Any attempt will lead to the immediate exclusion of the applicant from the competition without fees being repaid by GBWA.
- Products must be on shelves or sold electronically in the country of origin on the day of application and after the award ceremony as well. Services, technologies, and know-hows nominated should be in operation at the time of nomination and after the award ceremony as well.
- Smaller artisan and niche brands have the same chance of winning as major, well-established brands.
- Each jury member will provide a score from 1-10 for each nominee.
- Award winner brands may use the “Global Beauty & Wellness Award” logo or all others the term, “Finalist for the Global Beauty & Wellness Award” or the “Special Award for Beauty Excellence” or “the Special Award for Wellness Excellence” in all international markets for marketing, PR, point of sale and any other media purposes for the full lifecycle of the product or service so long as the product formula or service content remains the same as they were during application. If the award is for a product category, whereas the logo is valid for use across the entire range, if any change emerges in any part of the category’s product range, the logo from that point of time cannot be used anymore and another application should be made the next year.
- Award Management team does not charge any additional logo usage fee other than the entry fee. It is not compulsory for Applicants to come to the Awards ceremony to receive their awards; however, it is encouraged to leverage this marketing opportunity.
- By default, the Award Management team supposes that winners will take over their awards at an award ceremony; however, in case it is not possible, physical awards can be requested to be sent to the Award winners’ addresses and to the applicant’s name as was listed in the nomination. This service is free of charge (only Postal or courier costs of sending the awards should be borne by the Applicant).
- Nominated products or brands can be new or well established.
- Award Management Team reserves the right to reject entries that do not meet the GBWA’s standard terms & conditions or which relate to products that may be deemed to contain hazardous ingredients or are sourced in an unethical way. Companies that apply unacceptable marketing, sales and HR policies will not qualify as well.
- Any nomination becomes valid after the full receipt of the net application fee. Please note that all bank charges will be deducted from the Applicant’s bank account.
- The judges’ decisions are final, and no feedback will be given to any nominee on judging details.
- By submitting an application, entrants agree to be bound by the rules in the above Terms & Conditions.
- Once an award nomination was decided and you paid for any categories, the GBWA accepts no refunds. It is your responsibility to submit all relevant information in your nominations form in order to qualify your products and/ or services for a potential award.
Anybody can propose a product or a service for an award:
the brand itself
consumers, who have already used the product or the service
experts familiar with the latest products and services in the cosmetics, food, food supplement, fitness, wellness and hotel industries.